Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Chronicles 3/6 to 3/8/14 Building the Kitten Bedroom

After the kitnapping episode, hubby and I decided we needed a safe and secure bed for the kittens so there would be no more kitnapping! We buttoned up the shed and went to Home Depot to get wood etc. It was going to be a long day. It was cold outside.

Good thing we had the shed closed, because Mamma Kitty had moved the babies AGAIN out of their big box onto the shed floor. I freaked out! Hubby was going to wait until Sunday to make the cage, but I begged him to make it today and he did. 

Here is his AWESOMENESS!




Mamma's Door! I would let her out when she wanted. I had a padlock on it to keep Tink out. Good thing too, because I caught Tink trying to pull on the latch!


Here are the sweet munchkins enjoying their new beautiful spacious bedroom. 




Stay tuned for more cute photos and happenings! Thank you for looking!






No comments:

Post a Comment